Made-Well provides purposeful and positive opportunities. We reach out to all people. especially those with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, mental illness and loneliness. Adding value to your life and your community.
“Making a difference’”
This notice provides you with our current measures in the Made-Well Cafe, now open every day
- Sanitise your hands on arrival
- A face covering must be worn in the premises until you are seated to eat and drink
- We are operating table service ONLY
- We are supporting NHS track and trace by asking for your name and number. This will be kept for 21 days
- In addition to supporting track and trace we now have our QR code displayed online and at our venue. Visitors can scan the QR code when they arrive, using the NHS COVID-19 app. This is to help trace and stop the spread of coronavirus
- Children and dogs welcome under close supervision
- Group sizes are limited to 6 people
- A one way system will be introduced
- Continue to respect social distancing
- Please do not come if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with somebody who has symptoms of Covid 19
- Do not move chairs or tables, they have been set out to comply with distancing regulations.
- Our team will be regularly hand washing to keep both you and them safe
Thank you for continuing to support us during these challenging times. We will endeavour to ensure the additional measures do not negatively impact on your experience of visiting our venue. We hope to see you soon.